Stores use your loyalty card to identify you and all of your purchases. Your purchase transactions are then sold to other marketing companies. This data, in turn, can and is matched to your Facebook account and other online data using the phone number that you gave to the store and to Facebook or Google.
Source: Loyalty Cards are used to spy on your purchases, and not just with the vendor | Coldstreams
The matching operation uses the phone number you provided the store Loyalty Card program with the phone number you provided to Facebook and Google. The phone number is the magic link that enables third parties to not only track all of your online web site visits, but your offline store purchases, and your location data.
- Effectively, Facebook, Google and others are engaged in massive surveillance operations. They know what you’ve looked at, where you have been, and what you have bought, and what you may be thinking.
- Google is reading all of your emails using artificial intelligence systems. These are not just scanning for ad-related keywords; they are the equivalent of reading your emails and taking notes.
- Facebook is reading and storing all of your FB messages, including private messages. We can be sure that FB is doing the same as Google in scanning your messages and posts for semantics, not just syntax and keywords.
- Both are using ad network technology to track your web site visits across the Internet.
- Both, through third parties, are merging databases to track your in-store purchases and combine that with your online history (linking via your phone number).
- The smart phone is itself a user paid for, 24 x 7 tracking device. Imagine if the government required us to be monitored 24 x 7 – we would be up in arms. Instead, we’ve been tricked in to being monitored 24 x 7, voluntarily, and even paying the costs of attaching a tracking device to each and everyone of us.
- It is extremely likely that both Google and Facebook work with government intelligence agencies to share their databases of data with government officials. Who knows where that leads?